Frost'D Frost'D

Good but stiff

I know stiff and good are not necessarily mutually exclusive.. but in this case it was a bad thing :P

I liked the idea, i liked the voice acting and the art.. the animation was pretty nice too!
I just didnt like that the camera angle NEVER changed as he was moving away from the fire and smashed those plates and stuff.

It could have been far more effectivly done than it was.. but i understand given that you didnt have long to do it in.

Good job!

MindChamber responds:

that actually was intentional. its like a long uncomfortable webcam shot of someone bustin their ass, but I can see how some people would think it dragged on, But considering your submission I would think you understand.

Tankmen: Come Sail Away Tankmen: Come Sail Away

You know you've a problem on your hands when..

Your ending credits are actually longer than your animation.

Also, Sylux 117: The lyric isn't he'd make a planet and follow through.. and STRANGELY ENOUGH it's not a reference to brian shitting himself.

The lyric is "He's make a plan and follow through, that's what Brian Boitanno'd do".
As in follow his plan through to the end.

Once Upon A Random Dream Once Upon A Random Dream

Not bad

It needa a bit of substance to it though.. i understand it was meant to be a crazy random dream.. but we see a lot of stuff like this.
You clearly have some tallent, and so i gave you a pretty average score.. if you had perhaps developed some kind of storyline and given it some backgrounds than you would have scored higher.

Keep at it though, you'll get there.

Doodie Man: Beggining Doodie Man: Beggining

..torn

Im kinda in two minds about this flash. On one hand.. the animation was pretty nice, the artwork a little choppy.. but there was excelent use of dynamic poses and great perspective.. and on the other hand, its a super hero that craps.

Decided to give it a good score as you clearly went where you intended to, and who am i to judge you for that?

You pulled off the animation pretty well, the only bad point i saw was that the outlines were sometimes coloured, and other times just black. That and the music got very irritating after hearing it for the billionth time.

Cursor 797 Cursor 797

Not bad

There were some good points to it, i especially liked when the 4 colours got knocked into and splattered across the wall. That was just a lovely subtle touch.
Could have used a preloader and a stop function at the end though, no need for it to repeat itself like it does.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

HAHA!

It was absolutly horrendous.. but.. fucking brilliant at the same time! I laughed so hard!

Kitten is Angry! Kitten is Angry!

unimpressed

you pretty much made a movieclip or 2 last the whole flash, the song wasnt a great choice either. Lemon Demon has some amazing songs under his belt.. and you go and choose his half arsed one that he made because of a poll he posted?

geugh..

the art was.. ok i guess
the animation was pretty basic at best.. not even any easing.

keep trying, dont get disscoraged or anything.. you can only imporve.

A Simple Line 8 A Simple Line 8

Mostly a fantastic flash!

Right, I opened this Flash up with a bit of an expectation in my mind.. i was expecting just another flash collab..
there are millions of musical flash collabs about.. and most to be fair.. suck nuts.

This one though, is a completly different animal.
BBQ's was a letdown.. it was quite blatently a rip off of something from spongeBob.. but yeah, 1, 2 and 5 were absolutly fantastic!

the minority fail to spoil the whole flash, and im really glad i watched this.
I must have seen it about 12 times now.. number 5 is a bit short, but absolutly incredible none the less!

Upstairs Upstairs

Fantastic!

Seemed a little shakey at first, the overgradiented characters and backgrounds kinda grated on me
it wasnt untill the little stickmen came about that i changed my mind of this one, a really nice ending too

this deffinatly gets a 5!
thanx!

the YuYu the YuYu

Amazing

To say that this Flash blew me away is selling it short. This is one of the greatest peices of animation ive ever seen, the artwork was fantastic, the animation smooth and the camera angles were brilliant.

People complain about the lack of any in depth storyline in the Brackenwood cartoons... but thats something i really enjoy. It reminds me of the superb Samurai Jack in that respect.

Keep it up Adam, you continue to amaze me with every new peice.